Night Sky Photography One to One Masterclass
Date and Time – The date and time will be mutually agreed upon booking.
Location – This one to one masterclass runs in Norfolk. Outside of Norfolk, travel expenses and any accommodation costs where necessary would need to be paid for.
Price – £165
Duration – 6 hours
Fitness Level – This event will require a moderate level of fitness.
Night sky photography is one of the most challenging photographic genre, but it is also one of the most rewarding. It does not matter if you are a complete beginner or an experienced photographer, our one to one workshop is designed to help you get the very best out of your camera. On this workshop you will learn all of the required knowledge and skills to create a stunning portfolio of night sky images.
Our night sky photography one to one sessions are led by Duncan. Duncan is an accomplished night sky photographer with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
The benefit of booking a one to one workshop is that we tailor the workshop specifically to you. When you book a one to one session with us, we will contact you to discuss your booking. During this discussion it gives us the opportunity to gauge the best learning approach for your one to one workshop and enable us to tailor it specifically to you.
What You Will Need
- DSLR or compact system camera
- Spare charged batteries for your camera
- Memory cards sufficient for a day’s shooting
- Wide angle lens
- Sturdy tripod
- Camera bag
- Suitable clothing and footwear
- Headtorch (preferably with a red light function)
What is Included
- Professional one to one tuition.
- PDF document on Night Sky Photography.
What is Not Included
- Photographic insurance
- Personal and Accident Insurance
- Travel to or from the meeting location
- Meals and refreshments
- up to two weeks prior to the event will receive a full refund.
- up to one week prior to the event will receive a 50% refund.
- within one week of the event will unfortunately not be eligible for a refund.