Landscape Photography One to One Masterclass
Date and Time – The date and time will be mutually agreed upon booking.
Location – This landscape photography one to one masterclass runs in Norfolk. Outside of Norfolk, travel expenses and any accommodation costs where necessary would need to be paid for.
Price – £150
Duration – 6 – 7 hours
Fitness Level – This event will require a moderate level of fitness.
It does not matter if you are a complete beginner or an experienced photographer, our one to one workshop is designed to help you get the very best out of your camera. On this workshop you will learn all of the required knowledge and skills to create a stunning portfolio of landscape images.
The benefit of booking a one to one workshop is that we tailor the workshop specifically to you. When you book a one to one session with us, we will contact you to discuss your booking. This gives us the opportunity to gauge the best learning approach for your one to one workshop and enable us to tailor it specifically to you.
Whether it is learning more about the best settings to use with your camera, the correct choice of lens for a given scene, correct use of filters or guidance around finding the perfect composition, our tutor will be able to cover it in detail.
During the one to one workshop we will visit a number of locations which we will discuss prior to the day. There will be a break for either lunch or dinner where we can also cover post processing techniques in Lightroom or Photoshop.
What You Will Need
- DSLR or compact system camera
- Spare charged batteries for your camera
- Memory cards sufficient for a day’s shooting
- Wide angle lens
- Sturdy tripod
- Camera bag
- Suitable clothing and footwear
- Remote shutter release cable (if you have one)
- Neutral density filters (if you have any)
What is Included
- Professional one to one tuition.
- Transport in between locations
What is Not Included
- Photographic insurance
- Personal and Accident Insurance
- Travel to or from the meeting location
- Meals and refreshments
- up to two weeks prior to the event will receive a full refund.
- up to one week prior to the event will receive a 50% refund.
- within one week of the event will unfortunately not be eligible for a refund.