Introduction into Wedding Photography Workshop
Date and Time – 4th May 2019, 10:30am – 2:00pm.
Location – 24 The St, Salle, Norwich NR10 4SD
Price – £65 per person
Duration – 4 hours
Fitness Level – This event will require a moderate level of fitness.
Ability Level – This workshop is suitable for all abilities from beginner to experienced photographer.
We are going back to the stunning Salle Church for on location “Introduction to Wedding Photography” in Norfolk.
Set in a beautiful 15th century church, we will go over wedding photo planning and how to utilise your location with natural and artificial lighting.
With 2 tutors on hand and 2 models and a makeup artist you can rest assured the workshop session will offer plenty of essential techniques and tips to help maximise your potential whilst shooting a wedding.
We always make sure the workshops are a restricted size class there will be plenty of time to get the shots that you want.
The workshop will run from 10:30am until 2:30pm with a lunch break.
On the day of the shoot there will be the lighting equipment needed with triggers that will work shooting Nikon, Canon, Fuji and Sony camera’s. Any other makes we can cater for but please let us know in advance.
This workshop is aimed at anyone looking to branch out into wedding photography, the skills we teach in the day can be utilised within portraiture photography and other mediums. It will also give you a chance to learn how to direct models.
The models we are working with have many years experience. We will be using their abilities to show you how we use the light to enhance the shot and be creative.
Sophie has a very large following on social media under her professional name and travels several times a year to work with photographers in California. She is very relaxed and a dream to work with.
Jon, has been a popular choice for us in the past as he is naturally talented. He is an actor and a teacher, this comes across when you work with him. We have been entertained by Jon whilst on a shoot and recently he sung the score for a musical to help put the other model at ease.
Throughout the workshop we will cover
- Setting up lighting equipment
- What different lights and modifiers do
- Working with strobe/flash
- Working with a model and positioning of the model
- Basic editing techniques
- Looking at how focal range affects a image
- Balancing ambient and artificial light
- Using natural light only
- Manipulating light reflectors
- Working with shadows
What You Will Need:
What you will need to bring along :
- Camera (DSLR or CSC).
- Spare batteries.
- Battery chargers as there is 240v plugs at the venue
- Memory cards with sufficient space.
- Selection of lens
- Suitable warm clothing and footwear.
What is Included:
- Hot refreshments.
- Professional models.
- Lighting equipment and triggers available for use on the day.
What is Not Included
- Photographic insurance.
- Personal and Accident Insurance.
- Travel to the workshop location.
Booking is confirmed one full payment has been received via our checkout system.
You will receive a email 3-5 days before the start date of the workshop as this is to confirm the final details of the session. Please keep an eye on you spam folder as sometimes the first email we send you can end up in there
- Up to 4 weeks prior to the event and will receive a full refund less administration fees incurred.
- Within the 4 week period prior to the event,we will unfortunately only be able to refund if we manage to fill your place with another participant.